Five Steps To Creating a Promotional Video For Your Business
Creating a promotional video to improve a business’s results is becoming increasingly common. Knowing everything, it can bring you and how to do it will convince you of the advantages of working on this critical factor in an advertising campaign or content on your social networks.
Why create promotional videos for your business?
Opting for a video to improve the online promotion of your company is not just a creative decision. It is a resource that offers you exciting advantages when publicizing your business, products or services.
- Including a video on your business website can increase the conversion rate by more than 75%. Consequently, those who visit it will have a more excellent knowledge of what you can offer them and also experience a growth in sales.
- Likewise, you should remember that a higher sale of your products means a better return on investment.
- Nor should we forget that videos favour your company’s visibility on Google. Getting a good position in the search engine is essential for the number of visits to grow.
- Finally, it is worth noting that this type of promotional element help to connect with the target audience.
5 Steps to follow to make a video of your business
If you have decided to enjoy the advantages of creating a promotional video for your company, you must consider some key factors.
1. Write a script
Don’t just create images that impress the viewer. A promotional video needs to have a perfect script. Be clear that a succession of shots, no matter how perfect they may be, will not positively attract the attention of your visitors if you do not give them meaning with the appropriate content.
To get this script, you need to keep in mind some fundamental aspects:
- The problem that the consumer needs to solve.
- How can you help him?
- The value of your product or service when it comes to satisfying your customers’ needs.
Also, when writing your script, you should know that a good video should not be more than 2 minutes long. The text accompanying it will have, more or less, between 100 and 200 words. Short videos are always much more effective.
2. Record your A-roll
This is the primary image of the video, which you must choose very well to ensure that it offers the most significant possible credibility to the viewer. Therefore, you have to find the right place to record, depending on what you want to broadcast. It will be much better if there is natural light and you must have a good camera.
3. Record your B-roll
You need secondary images that can add visual and creative elements of interest. They will always depend on the product or service that your business offers.
Combine general shots of the space with some neutral ones of what you sell, always trying to make them visually attractive.
4. Create a visually appealing video
If you have already considered the previous points, it is time for you to join all the elements to edit them. Pick an app. like video, which is easily manageable to combine all the images and audio and to create a final product of the highest quality.
When editing the video, try to select the best shots and add an audio track. Also, you can increase creativity by adding visual effects.
5. Additional animated elements
Finally, don’t forget to add sequences with your logo, calls to action and other animations. This way, you will ensure that your message has a much better impact on whoever watches the video.
Also Read : You Must Apply Eight Technical Aspects To Your Website, Yes or Yes